Please find below copies of our school menu for 2018/2019.
Free School Meals and How to Check If You Are Eligible to Claim Them
You are eligible to claim Free School Meals for your child if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers Allowance only
- Income-related Employment Support Allowance (E.S.A.)
- The guaranteed part of Pension Credit.
- A household income of less than £16,190.00 per year.
- You receive Child Tax Credit only, not Working Tax Credit.
If you do receive any of the above benefits and want to apply for Free School Meals then telephone the Claims Section at Stockport M.B.C. on 0161-217-6015.
If your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2, you may think that you won’t be eligible because your child already receives Universal Free School Meals, but that is not the case. You can still claim and this has an added bonus for our school: for each claim that is granted, Bradshaw Hall Primary School receives a sum of money to use for your child’s education which is very valuable to us.
Please do make a claim if you think any of this applies to you. Not only are you helping your child but the school as well!